Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random Rants

I'm so bored at this time of the night that I am actually posting for fun and out of sheer boredom. There is no message in this post, nor my opinion about things, no movie review but only random things. The things which are crossing my mind right now at this very moment. For now I'm waiting for Akshay's movie presentation to upload on "Youtube" so I can have a look at it and share my views with him. In the meanwhile Ashiq has signed in and Ive started chatting with my old friend.

Life does get boring sometimes but on a few rare occasions you just feel like it cannot get worse. Finally Akshay's video is uploaded and I'm watching his "Bittersweet Reality". The music is nice which makes the video effective. Above average. He could do better though. Anyways now I just told him about the video and he humbly accepted. So its back to the usual and most addictive thing which we all know as "Facebook". It's the same routine. Signing in, the home page uploads, you check for four things-

  1. If anyone has added you as a friend or if there is any friends detail request.
  2. If anyone has poked you or poked you back.
  3. If anyone has written on your wall,commented on any of your photos.
  4. If anyone has given you a group invitation.

I am doing just that. This I must say is one thing that can keep a person occupied for hours and even though he gets sick of it for the time being he will still log onto it the next day. Along with MSN this can be a very useful method to try and avoid boredom or to keep from increasing the current state of boredom. But today is different. The boredom has peaked and has reached its maximum level. A point of saturation if I can say has come. This post is proof of the fact that a man can do anything if he is bored. Even write a post which has no meaning whatsoever. Anyways I shall stop now otherwise people might just stop reading my blog for good. Now do you people understand what joblessness and boredom can do to you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyyy nawazz!!!omg u were sooo bored that u rote so muchh...thats amazin!!!thou its soo true i was soo bored 1 hour ago and did the same thing as u rote cam onlin n went on facebook!!!